Replication of CO postings that do not flow in via FI (for example, cost center allocation) (actuals only: value types 04 and 11) flow via CO replication.
Note – Any Primary CO document (referred as COIN) is transferred along with FI document in the Initial Load as well as online replication. So below is only applicable for Non-COIN
Supported business transactions are
- KAMV – Manual Cost Allocation
- KOAL – Actual Settlement of Internal Activity Allocation
- KOAO – Actual Settlement (Not for CO-PA scenario)
- KSI0 – Actual Cost Center Split
- KSI1 – Actual Split Costs (Primary)
- KSI2 – Actual Split Costs (Secondary)
- KSI3 – Actual Split Costs Internal Activity Allocation
- KSII – Actual Price Calculation
- KZPI – Actual Overhead (Periodic)
- RKIU – Actual Overhead Assessment
- RKIV – Actual Overhead Distribution
- RKL – Actual Activity Allocation
- RKLN – Revaluation at Actual Price
- RKLT – Actual Template Allocation
- RKU1 – Repost Costs
- KZPR – Actual Overhead (Realtime)
- RKIL – Actual Inverse Activity Allocation
- RKS – Enter Statistical Key Figures
- RKLX – Predistribution of fixed costs
- KAZI – Actual cost center accrual
- RKIB – Actual Periodic Repostings
- RKU2 – Repost revenue
- KTDA – COPA: TOP-DOWN: Actuals
- RRIU – Segment adjust.: Act. Assess.
- RRIV – Segment adjust.: Act. distrib.
- RKN – Actual non-alloc. activities
- KOLI – Collective order delivery
- RRIB – Seg. adjust.: Act.per.repost.
- RKU3 – Repost CO line items
- GPDP – Distribution Primary Costs
- GPDS – Distribution Secondary Costs
- JVIU – JV Actual assessment
- JVIV – JV Actual distribution
- JRIU – JV-Seg.adjustm.assessment
- JRIV – JV-Seg.adjustm.distribution
During CO Initial Load (which happens via SLT)
- System converts CO-PA line items and characteristics into the key-value pair structure in the CFIN_COPA table.
- System starts storing references of the original documents for the reposting documents using the RKU3 business transaction.
- Systems starts modifying the CFIN_CO_ADD table, moving elements from the COKEY table into the CFIN_CO_ADD table
During this step the below tables that are updated are:
- CFIN_CO_ADD – For CO Document additional data mainly the cost object information
- CFIN_COPA – For the CO-PA data of the relevant CO Document being transferred
- CFIN_JOB_LOG_CO – For logs the CO Initial load preparation steps
- CFIN_MIG_LOG_CO – For CO Initial Load execution log
When SAP starts transferring CO data from SAP ECC system via CFIN to SAP S/4HANA the below tables are updated:
Skipping CO-PA related information during CO secondary posting replication
SAP gives option to skip the CO-Pa related postings when data transfer happen to CFIN but it should be a business decision and close consultation is required with business in order to take care of possible side effects. If its decided to skip the CO-PA information the SKIP_COPA method needs to be implemented in the BAdI BAdI_FIN_CFIN_DOCUMENT in the source system.
Check SAP Note – 2645712 – Skip COPA in CFIN CO Document
Last Update: April 20, 2023